Warrior Week is a SoulCycle challenge where we push ourselves to ride 4x’s in-studio in 1 week.
Official participation in Warrior Week is limited to riders who have registered. The good news is - riders can join in on the fun up until the last day of the challenge! To join the Warrior Week challenge, sign up between Mon, Feb 5 - Mon, Feb 19 at 11:59PM PST. Then, ride 4 times between Feb 13 until Feb 19 to complete the challenge.
Note: ClassPass riders are eligible to participate in the challenge by registering with their SoulCycle account to track progress.
You can sign up for Warrior Week during the challenge and up until the final day of the challenge. The final day for you to sign-up for your rides to be counted toward Warrior Week is Mon, Feb 19 11:59PM PST.
Upon sign-up, you should have received a confirmation email that you’ve signed up. To confirm if you’ve signed up for Warrior Week, you may sign into your SoulCycle account to see your Warrior Week ride tracker. If you can see your challenge progress, you’re all set. When you come in to ride, you may also ask your local studio crew to help confirm if you’re registered!
Unfortunately, no. All classes must be completed in the studio.
Absolutely! Every paid ride you take from February 13 through February 19 counts toward the challenge — doubles and triples included.
SoulChallenges and 90-minute classes, will count for two classes. That’s right- you’re two classes closer to reaching your goal.
They don’t. You must complete the SoulCycle class for the class to count toward achieving your goal. All rides taken must be paid rides in order to be counted towards Warrior Week. Classes that are booked through the ClassPass trial are not eligible to be counted throughout Warrior Week.
All classes must be booked under the account you used to sign up for Warrior Week to count toward your Warrior Week goal.
Only classes you take under the account you register with will count toward your Warrior Week goal.
Beyond the satisfaction of pushing yourself to accomplish this goal, all Warrior Week finishers will claim their 3-step skincare regimen from our friends at The Ordinary.
Warrior Week finishers will be able to pick up their product at the studio they selected as their home studio when they signed up for the challenge. A list of riders by home studio will be provided to the studio teams for reference. After the challenge is completed, you will receive an email once it’s time for prize pick-up!
WARRIOR WEEK: OFFICIAL RULES
1. PRELIMINARY INFORMATION: By entering in the Warrior Week Challenge (“Warrior Week”), you accept and agree to be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”). Warrior Week is sponsored by SoulCycle LLC, located at 609 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10014 (“SoulCycle”). Warrior Week is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal, and local laws and regulations; void where prohibited by law.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Warrior Week is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and the United Kingdom who register to participate in Warrior Week and are at least 18 years of age as of the date they register to participate (each, an “Entrant”). Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of SoulCycle, its affiliates, its prize providers and each of their respective immediate family members (spouse/domestic partner, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not) are not eligible to win. Individuals who are not in good standing with SoulCycle (e.g., due to past-due balances) or are not permitted to enter or ride at SoulCycle studios will not be eligible to enter or win.
3. REGISTRATION: All eligible Entrants must register to participate in Warrior Week by visiting the registration page at https://www.soul-cycle.com/warrior-week/ and completing and submitting the form. Registration will begin on February 5, 2024 at 12:00 AM local time and continue until the end of the Entry Period (the “Registration Period”). All eligible Entrants must be eligible to participate and must book and complete Classes in accordance with SoulCycle standard policies and procedures. SoulCycle may disqualify from participation in Warrior Week, any team name that SoulCycle, in its sole discretion, deems to be inappropriate, including because the image is or depicts conducts that is violent, sexually explicit, illegal, racially or morally offensive, or infringes on SoulCycle’s or any third party’s intellectual property, privacy or rights of publicity. Eligible Entrants have the opportunity to register for Warrior Week during the Registration Period; however, any Classes taken before the Entry Period begins will not count towards Warrior Week. Eligible Entrants register to participate in Warrior Week at any time during the Registration Period, and any Classes completed during the Entry Period, but prior to Entrant’s registration, will count toward Warrior Week.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period for Warrior Week (collectively the “Entry Period”) is from February 5, 2024 at 12:00 AM local time through February 19, 2024 at 11:59 PM local time, where local time is determined based on the SoulCycle studio located closest to Entrant’s place of residence.
5. HOW TO ENTER AND PARTICIPATE: Entrants can be eligible to receive prizes by completing paid, in-person SoulCycle classes (each, a “Class”) to reach their individual goal. Forty-five (45) minute and sixty (60) minute classes will count as one “Class” towards the total Classes completed and ninety (90) minute classes will count as two (2) “Classes” towards the total Classes completed. The date of each Class must occur within the Entry Period, but can be booked prior to the start of the Entry Period. Only one bike booked per Class will count towards the total Classes completed. Classes that are comped or not paid for will not count towards Challenge goals. Classes that are booked but where the Entrant does not check-in with the Studio will also not count towards the total Classes completed. Classes completed on the SoulCycle At-Home Bike do not count towards Challenge goals. SoulCycle’s records govern and control, and all decisions related to the number of Classes completed by an Entrant will be in SoulCycle’s sole discretion and will be final and binding upon Entrant. Entrants (including individuals who are participating on an Entrant Team) are limited to three (3) eligible Classes per day. PARTICIPATION IS LIMITED BASED ON CLASS SCHEDULE AND BIKE AVAILABILITY. SOULCYCLE’S STANDARD RULES FOR BOOKING, WAITLISTS, CANCELLATIONS, LATE CHECK-INS (INCLUDING REASSIGNING BIKES 4 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS STARTS), AND PARTICIPATION IN CLASSES APPLY. ALL ENTRANTS MUST COMPLY WITH ALL STANDARD SOULCYCLE RULES, TERMS, CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS, INCLUDING BY COMPLETING ANY RIDER WAIVERS OR RELEASES. ENTRANTS MUST ALSO SATISFY AND COMPLY WITH SOULCYCLE’S COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES APPLICABLE TO THE STUDIO HOSTING THEIR ENTRY CLASS, INCLUDING ANY PROOF OF VACCINATION, MASKS OR SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS OR POLICIES OF SOULCYCLE. SOULCYCLE ENCOURAGES YOU TO CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO BEGINNING OR INTENSIFYING ANY EXERCISE PROGRAM, AND TO SEE THEM ON A REGULAR BASIS. IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY PAIN OR DIFFICULTY WITH ANY PART OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CLASS, STOP AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN RIGHT AWAY.
6. PRIZES: All Entrants are entitled to receive one (1) prize (each a “Prize”) as described below based on the number of Classes taken during registration and completed during the Entry Period. Entrants will be notified by SoulCycle when they complete their particular Class goal. Prizes are awarded based on the number of Classes each individual Entrant completes. Prizes are subject to the additional terms and conditions noted below. 2 Classes: Twenty (20) percent off an in-studio retail purchase
4 Classes: Three (3) step skincare by The Ordinary: Squalane Cleanser (150ml), Multi-Peptide + HA Serum (30ml), Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA (100ml) (ARV: $55 USD / £44 GBP), Twenty (20) percent off an in-studio retail purchase
The total ARV for Warrior Week Prizes is $55 USD / £44 GBP. ARVs are listed as of the date of printing of these Official Rules. The difference in value of Prize as stated herein and value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by SoulCycle. Prizes are non-transferable, non-descendible, have no cash value or equivalent, and may not be resold. All taxes and other assessments resulting from accepting a Prize, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used, are the sole responsibility of the Winner and Winner may be subject to withholding tax. In no event will SoulCycle be obligated to award more than the stated number of Prizes challenge-wide. SoulCycle reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a different item of equal or greater approximate retail value. A Prize may not be awarded if, among other things, a Winner does not meet the eligibility requirements or the Prize is not properly claimed.
Additional Terms for Prize Classes: Any Prize Discounts earned will be issued via email in approximately three (3) business days after the Entry Period ends. All Prize Discounts are subject to SoulCycle’s terms and conditions, including with related to booking and cancellation, and must be used within fourteen (14) days of issuance, at which point any unused Prize Discounts will expire. Prize Discounts are valid only for the region that the rider selects when signing up for Warrior Week.
Additional Terms for the Retail Prize Items: Retail Prizes will be shipped to each studio in which the Entrant entered at time of registration or as otherwise provided to SoulCycle. Physical Retail Prizes will be issued within twenty one (21) business days after the Entry Period ends. Retail Prizes are subject to availability, and availability within each SoulCycle studio may vary. Retail Prizes may not be purchased, sold, traded or transferred.
7. COMMUNICATION WITH WINNERS: SoulCycle will contact each potential winner by email (using the email address then on-file with SoulCycle) on/about two (2) business days after the Entry Period, but notification may be expedited or delayed in SoulCycle’s sole discretion. Potential winners must reply to the email and claim their Prize by providing any information or documentation requested by SoulCycle, which may include signing a Winner Affidavit and Prize Acceptance Form (the “Winner Documentation”). Potential winners must complete the foregoing requirements within fourteen (14) business days after SoulCycle sending its initial notification email. If a potential winner does not complete such requirements within such period, or if SoulCycle’s initial message is returned as undeliverable or the potential winner is otherwise deemed ineligible, not in compliance with these Official Rules or declines to accept the Prize, SoulCycle may, in its sole discretion, disqualify the potential winner without further notice and either forfeit the Prize or select an alternate potential winner from the eligible entries received for the applicable Entry Period. All results are unofficial until SoulCycle’s acceptance of each potential winner’s claim of their Prize and completion of required Winner Documentation (once accepted, each a “Winner”). Entrants that do not win will not be notified.
9. GENERAL RULES: By entering Warrior Week, Entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of SoulCycle, which shall be final and binding in all matters, and Entrant represents to SoulCycle that it is eligible to participate in Warrior Week and that all information it provides is and will be accurate. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt of entry. SoulCycle is not responsible for (1) incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected entries, Prizes, notifications or other communications (including without limitation as a result of any e-mail filtering by an Entrant’s ISP, or e-mail provider, insufficient space in a user’s email account or errors or losses of any postal or delivery service); (2) technical problems (including without limitation malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof); (3) fraud; (4) typographical or other error in the printing or display of Warrior Week materials, including the Official Rules or Prize descriptions, administration of any part of Warrior Week or announcement of the Prizes or the Winners; or (5) any factor beyond SoulCycle’s reasonable control that may impair the integrity, security, fairness, or proper functioning or administration of any part of Warrior Week. As a result of any of the foregoing errors, failures or factors or for any other reason (including without limitation an unanticipated occurrence not fully addressed in these Official Rules) SoulCycle reserves the right to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend Warrior Week (or any part thereof), or modify these Official Rules, in any manner deemed reasonable by SoulCycle in its sole discretion. Notice of any cancellation, modification, suspension or termination will be posted on the SoulCycle website.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, TAMPER WITH OR UNDERMINE THE OPERATION OF ANY PART OF Warrior Week, INCLUDING BY MANIPULATING ENTRIES OR ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN ADDITIONAL ENTRIES, WHETHER THROUGH ROBOTIC, AUTOMATED OR OTHER MEANS, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND SOULCYCLE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW FROM, ANY ENTRANT WHO ENGAGES IN SUCH AN ATTEMPT. ANY ENTRANT THAT PROVIDES INCOMPLETE OR INACCURATE DETAILS, IS INELIGIBLE TO ENTER, DOES NOT FOLLOW ALL POLICIES OF SOULCYCLE, OR VIOLATES OR ACTS IN VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.