SOULCYCLE JINGLE BALL® 2022 SWEEPSTAKES: OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES AND REDEMPTION OF PRIZE IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN LOCATIONS WHERE SOULCYCLE HAS A PHYSICAL STUDIO LOCATION.
1. PRELIMINARY INFORMATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”). The Jingle Ball® 2022 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by SoulCycle LLC, located at 609 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10014 (“SoulCycle”). This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal, and local laws and regulations.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Dallas, Texas, Washington, DC, Miami, Florida, Atlanta, Georgia, and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (the “Eligible Cities”) who are at least 18 years of age, or the age or majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, as of the date they enter (each, an “Entrant”). Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of SoulCycle and its affiliates and subsidiaries and their immediate family members (spouse/domestic partner, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), and guests of employees, are not eligible to enter or win. In addition, Iheartmedia + Entertainment, Inc. and all affiliated entities, businesses, employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, licensors and agents of Iheartmedia + Entertainment, Inc. (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Partner”), and their immediate family members (spouse/domestic partner, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not) are not eligible to enter or win. Individuals who are not in good standing with SoulCycle (e.g., due to past-due balances) or are not permitted to enter or ride at SoulCycle studios will not be eligible to enter or win. To be eligible, all individuals must comply with all applicable SoulCycle studio rider policies and procedures, including related to health, safety and COVID-19 screening procedures.
3. HOW TO ENTER: In order to enter and participate in the Sweepstakes, eligible Entrants must book one of the following in-person SoulCycle classes during the Entry Period (each an “Entry Class”), and (ii) complete the Entry Class they booked (a “ClassEntry”).
The Sweepstakes entry period for each Entry Class (the “Class Entry Period”) begins when the Sweepstakes is announced by SoulCycle (expected to occur on November 20, 2022) and ends four (4) minutes before the scheduled start time for that Entry Class. Times for Class Entry Periods are based on the local time of the studio hosting that Entry Class and that studio’s determination of time.
Individuals who book but later cancel and receive a refund are not eligible to enter or win a Prize for the cancelled Entry Class. Entry Classes must be booked through SoulCycle’s standard booking methods, including through SoulCycle’s website and mobile app; data rates may apply. SoulCycle reserves the right to adjust Entry Class studios, dates, times and instructors in its sole discretion, and any such changes will be effective upon posting to the SoulCycle schedule.
4. Alternate Method of Entry (“AMOE”): Eligible Entrants may alternatively enter the Sweepstakes drawing by visiting a physical studio during the Class Entry Period and completing and returning to the studio’s front desk a Sweepstakes entry form (an “AMOE Entry”, and together with Online Entries an “Entry”). AMOE Entries received after the applicable Entry Period are void and disqualified.
Eligible Entrants are limited to one (1) Entry, regardless of method of entry, and are only eligible to win one (1) Prize Sweepstakes-wide.
PARTICIPATION IS LIMITED BASED ON CLASS SCHEDULE AND BIKE AVAILABILITY. SOULCYCLE’S STANDARD RULES FOR BOOKING, WAITLISTS, CANCELLATIONS, LATE CHECK-INS (INCLUDING REASSIGNING BIKES 4 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS STARTS), AND PARTICIPATION IN CLASSES APPLY. ALL ENTRANTS MUST COMPLY WITH ALL STANDARD SOULCYCLE RULES, TERMS, CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS, INCLUDING BY COMPLETING ANY RIDER WAIVERS OR RELEASES. ENTRANTS MUST ALSO SATISFY AND COMPLY WITH SOULCYCLE’S COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES APPLICABLE TO THE STUDIO HOSTING THEIR ENTRY CLASS, INCLUDING ANY PROOF OF VACCINATION, MASKS OR SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS OR POLICIES OF SOULCYCLE.
SOULCYCLE ENCOURAGES YOU TO CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO BEGINNING OR INTENSIFYING ANY EXERCISE PROGRAM, AND TO SEE THEM ON A REGULAR BASIS. IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY PAIN OR DIFFICULTY WITH ANY PART OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN AN ENTRY CLASS, STOP AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN RIGHT AWAY.
5. DETERMINING WINNERS: During each Entry Class, Sponsor will select eight (8) Entries in a random drawing of all eligible Entries from that Entry Class. Sponsor SoulCycle’s decisions on all matters relating to drawings and winners are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. ANNOUNCING WINNERS: Potential winners will be notified in person at the end of the Entry Class. If a potential winner entered through the AMOE, SoulCycle will notify them by email at the email address listed on the AMOE Entry form. Potential winners who attend the Entry Class must sign and return a Winner Acknowledgment form at the front desk (together with any other documents required by SoulCycle, the “Winner Documentation”). If a potential winner entered through the AMOE, the potential winner must return the Winner Documentation within forty-eight (48) hours in order to claim their Prize. If a potential winner does not complete any of the foregoing requirements or is otherwise deemed ineligible, or if SoulCycle is unable to communicate with a potential winner, SoulCycle may, in its sole discretion, disqualify the potential winner without further notice and either forfeit the Prize or select an alternate winner in a random drawing of all remaining eligible Entries. All results are unofficial until SoulCycle’s acceptance of all potential winners’ claim of their Prize and completion of required Winner Documentation (once accepted, the “Winner”). Entrants that do not win will not be notified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the winning Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the SoulCycle account used to book a Class Entry or the email address submitted with an AMOE Entry, and any potential winner may be required to provide evidence sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of that e-mail address.
7. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES: On the day of each Entry Class, eight (8) Entrants will be selected to each receive two (2) tickets to the Prize Concert (the “Prize”). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) for each Prize is one-hundred dollars([$50] USD) and the total ARV for all Prizes in the Sweepstakes is [$800] USD. Prizes will be delivered to each Winner by Live Nation via email at least twenty-four hours before the Prize Concert. SoulCycle is not responsible for any failure of a Winner to receive the Prize whether due to typos, illegibility, undeliverability, issues with email or mobile providers or otherwise. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guaranty, either express or implied by SoulCycle. Prizes are non-transferable, non-descendible, have no cash value or equivalent, and may not be resold. All taxes and other assessments resulting from accepting a Prize, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used, are the sole responsibility of the Winner and Winner may be subject to withholding tax. Prizes will not be provided until SoulCycle has received all required Winner Documentation. In no event will SoulCyclebe obligated to award more than the stated number of Prizes. SoulCycle reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a different item of equal or greater approximate retail value. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded. A Prize may not be awarded if, among other things, a Winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, or the Prize is not properly claimed. Any and all costs associated with the receipt of and/or use of the Prize are not included and are the sole responsibility of each Winner.Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by a third party. All expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules, including but not limited to transportation and meals, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
9. GENERAL RULES: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of SoulCycle, which shall be final and binding in all matters, and Entrant represents to SoulCycle that it is eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and that all information it provides is and will be accurate. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
10. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt of entry. SoulCycle is not responsible for (1) incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected entries, Prizes, notifications or other communications (including without limitation as a result of any e-mail filtering by an Entrant’s ISP, or e-mail provider, insufficient space in a user’s email account or errors or losses of any postal or delivery service); (2) technical problems (including without limitation malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof); (3) fraud; (4) typographical or other error in the printing or display of the Sweepstakes, including the Official Rules or Prize descriptions, administration of the Sweepstakes or announcement of the Prizes or the Winners; or (5) any factor beyond SoulCycle’s reasonable control that may impair the integrity, security, fairness, or proper functioning or administration of the Sweepstakes. As a result of any of the foregoing errors, failures or factors or for any other reason (including without limitation an unanticipated occurrence not fully addressed in these Official Rules) SoulCycle reserves the right to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any part or entry period thereof), or modify these Official Rules, in any manner deemed reasonable by SoulCycle in its sole discretion. Notice of any cancellation, modification, suspension or termination will be posted on the SoulCyclewebsite. In the event of any cancellation, modification, suspension, or termination SoulCycle reserves the right (but not the obligation) to select potential winners, in accordance with Section 4, from the eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the event warranting such cancellation, modification, suspension or termination.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, TAMPER WITH OR UNDERMINE THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING BY MANIPULATING ENTRIES OR ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN ADDITIONAL ENTRIES, WHETHER THROUGH ROBOTIC, AUTOMATED OR OTHER MEANS, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND SOULCYCLE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW FROM, ANY ENTRANT WHO ENGAGES IN SUCH AN ATTEMPT. ANY ENTRANT THAT PROVIDES INCOMPLETE OR INACCURATE DETAILS, DOES NOT FOLLOW ALL POLICIES OF SOULCYCLE, OR VIOLATES OR ACTS IN VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES IS INELIGIBLE TO ENTER AND WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant hereby agrees (and agrees to confirm in writing), on behalf of himself/herself and his/her heirs and assigns, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to (1) release, discharge and hold harmless SoulCycle and its and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and independent contractors (collectively, “ReleasedParties”) from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused), loss, injury, illness, death, or litigation arising out of the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize; and (2) indemnify the Released Parties from any and all liability arising out of the Sweepstakes. Each Entrant hereby acknowledges that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by prize suppliers that may be sent along with the Prize. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action and shall be resolved individually. Entrant further agrees (x) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (y) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs; (z) Entrant's remedies are limited to a claim for money damages (if any) and Entrant irrevocably waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability, so the above may not apply to every Entrant. The Sweepstakes, the Official Rules, and any claims or disputes arising hereunder, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without reference to its conflicts of laws principles. Entrant expressly agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the competent federal, state and local courts located in New York County, New York. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
The Sweepstakes, Official Rules, and all associated materials and assets are copyright © 2022 SoulCycle LLC. SoulCycle’s name, designs, logos and slogans are trademarks or service marks and exclusive property of SoulCycle. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of SoulCycleis strictly prohibited.
11. TRADEMARKS: Trademarks referenced herein are owned by their respective companies and do not imply or suggest that such companies endorse or support this Sweepstakes.
12. WINNERS LIST: To receive the name of the Winner, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Jingle Ball 2022 Sweepstakes Winners List” or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to SoulCycle LLC, 609 Greenwich Street, New York, New York 10014, Attn: Jingle Ball2022 Sweepstakes Winners List. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days of the end of the Entry Period. Information will not be provided until after the Entry Period and verification of all Winners.