What is the Unbeatable Challenge?
The Unbeatable Challenge is a 30-day challenge in the US and UK that encourages you to complete 5, 10, 20, 30 or 50 classes in 30 days to unlock special rewards and prizes. You’ll unlock individual rewards as you complete your milestones throughout the challenge period. You’ll also have the opportunity to be entered to win a grand prize of 2 premium tickets to Lady Gaga's The Chromatica Ball Summer Stadium Tour on Aug 11 at MetLife Stadium.
When are the Unbeatable Challenge sign ups?
Official Unbeatable Challenge sign-ups open Monday, April 25, 2022 and remain open throughout the course of the 30-day Challenge. You can sign up for the challenge on our SoulCycle app or soul-cycle.com. Ask your studio team for help if you have any issues signing up or have additional questions.
When does the Unbeatable Challenge begin?
Any class you take at SoulCycle from Tuesday, May 3, 2023 through Wednesday, June 1, 2022 counts towards the challenge.
Where do I take class?
Anywhere and everywhere! You can take classes at ANY combination of SoulCycle studios in the US and UK. Any class, including SoulSurvivor, will count as one ride towards your goal. SoulChallenges will count as two rides towards your goal.
Who can compete?
The Unbeatable Challenge is open to any SoulCycle rider, anywhere in the US and the UK! There are no prerequisites or cost to sign up for the Unbeatable Challenge. If you’re new to Soul, you will be required to create an account before registering.
Is this a solo or team challenge?
The choice is yours—ride as an individual or participate in a team! During the sign-up process, you’ll first set an individual goal, and then you’ll have the choice to join a team. Stacked prizing will be based on your individual goal.
How do I sign up for a team?
After you have signed up for an individual goal, you can create a new team on the SoulCycle iOS app or join an existing team (from 2–10 team members) with that team’s code or an invitation.
What if I want to join a team but I don’t know how?
If you do not have a team code or invitation, talk to your Studio Crew or instructors to get connected with an open team!
How does my team select a Team Captain?
The first individual rider who creates a team on the iOS app is automatically assigned the role of team captain. The captain then has the ability to share a personal invite or code to invite other riders to join their team.
What does it cost to register?
Nothing! It’s free to sign up!
Does doubling or tripling count towards my total Unbeatable Challenge number?
Absolutely! Every class you take from Tuesday, May 3, 2022 to Wednesday, June 1, 2022 counts towards the challenge—doubles and triples included.
What about 90-minute classes?
90-minute classes count as two classes. Exciting!
Do missed SOULs count toward my goal?
They don’t. You must complete the SoulCycle class in order for the class to count toward achieving your goal.
Can I ride under someone else’s name or account?
Nope! You have to book and take all classes under the account you used to sign up for the challenge.
Can I ride on more than one account?
Only classes you take under the account you registered with will count toward your Unbeatable Challenge goal.
How do I track my progress?
Great question. You can see your progress when you log into your SoulCycle app. Go to the “My Soul” tab and the "Unbeatable Challenge" will be listed there. You’ll also be able to see highlights and progress from your Unbeatable Challenge team members.
What do I get for completing the challenge?
Ride 5, 10, 20, 30 or 50 times in 30 days and you’ll receive the following stackable rewards:
5 rides: 1 class.
10 rides: +2 classes (3 classes total).
20 rides: +3 classes (6 classes total).
30 rides: +4 classes (10 classes total), a month-long retail pass for free shipping, and 15% off the Soul Shop.
50 rides: +5 classes (15 classes total), a month-long retail pass for free shipping, 15% off the Soul Shop, and a free item from the Soul Shop in-studio up to $130 (96 GBP) value.
In addition to the above rewards, there’s also an epic grand prize:
Upon reaching 20 rides, you’ll be entered for a chance to win our grand prize—
2 premium tickets to Lady Gaga's The Chromatica Ball Summer Stadium Tour on Aug 11 at MetLife Stadium.
*Transportation not included.
When will I get my class and retail prizes?
Class prizes will be dropped into your account and retail prizes will be emailed to you between June 2 and June 5, 2022.
In order to participate in the Unbeatable Challenge, is it necessary for me to sign up?
Yes. In order to participate in the Unbeatable Challenge, you must sign up through the SoulCycle app or on soul-cycle.com. You must choose an individual goal before completing registration. But don’t sweat it—you can always go in and change your goals or join a team at any point!
What happens if I don't make it to 5 classes?
If you don’t get to 5 classes, that’s ok! Setting a goal and trying to get there is an achievement in itself.
What happens if I take more than 5 classes, but don’t make it to 10, 20, 30 or 50 classes?
If that’s the case, you’ll receive the reward that corresponds to the highest number of classes you complete during the Unbeatable Challenge! If you take between 5-9 classes, you’ll still get the 5 class reward. Similarly, if you take between 10-19 classes, you’ll get the 10 class reward, if you take between 20-29 classes, you’ll get the 20 class reward, and, if you take between 30-49 classes, you’ll get the 30 class reward.
UNBEATABLE CHALLENGE AND SWEEPSTAKES: OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. PRELIMINARY INFORMATION: By entering the Unbeatable Challenge, you accept and agree to be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”). The Unbeatable Challenge and Sweepstakes (“Unbeatable Challenge”) is sponsored by SoulCycle LLC, located at 609 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10014 (“SoulCycle”). Unbeatable Challenge is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal, and local laws and regulations; void where prohibited by law.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Unbeatable Challenge is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and the United Kingdom who register to participate in Unbeatable Challenge and are at least 18 years of age as of the date they register to participate (each, an “Entrant”). Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of SoulCycle, its affiliates, its prize providers and each of their respective immediate family members (spouse/domestic partner, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not) are not eligible to enter or win. Individuals who are not in good standing with SoulCycle (e.g., due to past-due balances) or are not permitted to enter or ride at SoulCycle studios will not be eligible to enter or win.
3. REGISTRATION: All eligible Entrants must register to participate in Unbeatable Challenge by visiting the registration page on the iOS app or at https://www.soul-cycle.com/ and completing and submitting the form. Eligible Entrants can also form teams of between 2-10 Entrants (together an “Entrant Team”) and participate in Unbeatable Challenge as a team by visiting the registration page on the iOS app or at https://www.soul-cycle.com/ and completing and submitting the form, including by selecting a team name by the end of the Entry Period. The team goal is the sum of all individual goals of everyone on a team (the “Team Goal”). Only one (1) member of the Entrant Team must complete the registration form for the team, however all team participants must otherwise be eligible to participate and must book and complete Classes in accordance with SoulCycle standard policies and procedures in order to count towards the Team Goal. Entrant Teams may not select, and SoulCycle may disqualify from participation in, any team name that SoulCycle, in its sole discretion, deems to be inappropriate, including because the image is or depicts conducts that is violent, sexually explicit, illegal, racially or morally offensive, or infringes on SoulCycle’s or any third party’s intellectual property, privacy or rights of publicity. Eligible Entrants and Entrant Teams may have the opportunity to register for Unbeatable Challenge prior to the start of the Entry Period; however, any Classes taken before the Entry Period begins will not count towards Unbeatable Challenge. Eligible Entrants and Entrant Teams may register to participate in Unbeatable Challenge at any time during the Entry Period, and any Classes completed during the Entry Period, but prior to Entrant’s registration, will count toward Unbeatable Challenge.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period for Unbeatable Challenge (collectively the “Entry Period”) is from Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 12:00 AM local time through Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM local time, where local time is determined based on the SoulCycle studio located closest to Entrant’s place of residence.
5. HOW TO ENTER AND PARTICIPATE: There are three ways to participate in Unbeatable Challenge: (1) Entrants can be eligible to receive prizes by completing eligible Classes to reach their individual goal (the “Challenge”); (2) Entrants who complete at least twenty (20) eligible Classes or use the alternate method of entry are automatically entered into the sweepstakes drawings for a chance to win additional prizes (the “Individual Sweepstakes”). Entry procedures for how to enter the Challenge and sweepstakes are discussed in more depth below.
Challenge Participation: Entrants will participate in Unbeatable Challenge by completing in-person SoulCycle classes (each a “Class”). Forty-five (45) minute and sixty (60) minute classes will count as one “Class” towards the total Classes completed and ninety (90) minute classes will count as two (2) “Classes” towards the total Classes completed. The date of each Class must occur within the Entry Period, but can be booked prior to the start of the Entry Period. Only one bike booked per Class will count towards the total Classes completed. Classes that are booked but where the Entrant does not check-in with the Studio will also not count towards the total Classes completed. Classes completed on the SoulCycle At-Home Bike do not count towards Challenge goals. SoulCycle’s records govern and control, and all decisions related to the number of Classes completed by an Entrant will be in SoulCycle’s sole discretion and will be final and binding upon Entrant. Entrants (including individuals who are participating on an Entrant Team) are limited to three (3) eligible Classes per day.
Entry to the Individual Sweepstakes and ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY: Each individual Entrant that completes twenty (20) Classes during the Entry Period will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Individual Sweepstakes. Eligible Entrants who have registered to participate in Unbeatable Challenge may alternatively enter the Individual Sweepstakes by emailing their name, e-mail address, and phone number to email@example.com. The subject line of the email must include, “Individual Sweepstakes Entry AMOE.” Alternate method of entry emails received before or after the Entry Period are void and disqualified. Eligible Entrants are limited to one (1) entry to the Individual Sweepstakes, regardless of method of entry, and are only eligible to win one (1) Prize in the Individual Sweepstakes. However, Entrants who win a Prize in the Individual Sweepstakes can still enter and win a Prize through the Team Sweepstakes.
PARTICIPATION IS LIMITED BASED ON CLASS SCHEDULE AND BIKE AVAILABILITY. SOULCYCLE’S STANDARD RULES FOR BOOKING, WAITLISTS, CANCELLATIONS, LATE CHECK-INS (INCLUDING REASSIGNING BIKES 4 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS STARTS), AND PARTICIPATION IN CLASSES APPLY. ALL ENTRANTS MUST COMPLY WITH ALL STANDARD SOULCYCLE RULES, TERMS, CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS, INCLUDING BY COMPLETING ANY RIDER WAIVERS OR RELEASES. ENTRANTS MUST ALSO SATISFY AND COMPLY WITH SOULCYCLE’S COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES APPLICABLE TO THE STUDIO HOSTING THEIR ENTRY CLASS, INCLUDING ANY PROOF OF VACCINATION, MASKS OR SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS OR POLICIES OF SOULCYCLE.
SOULCYCLE ENCOURAGES YOU TO CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO BEGINNING OR INTENSIFYING ANY EXERCISE PROGRAM, AND TO SEE THEM ON A REGULAR BASIS. IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY PAIN OR DIFFICULTY WITH ANY PART OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CLASS, STOP AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN RIGHT AWAY.
6. UNBEATABLE CHALLENGE PRIZES: All Entrants are entitled to receive a prize (each a “Prize”) based on the number of Classes they complete during the Entry Period as described in the table below. Entrants will only receive one (1) Prize, which will be the Prize for the highest tier they complete by the end of the Entry Period. For example, an Entrant who complete 12 Classes will receive the Prize for the 10 Class Tier, but will not also receive the Prize for the 5 Class Tier). Prizes are subject to the additional terms and conditions noted below.
Tier of Classes Completed
One (1) complimentary SoulCycle class, subject to the terms below (a “Prize Class”)
3 Prize Classes
6 Prize Classes
10 Prize Classes and one (1) 15% off SoulCycle retail coupon, subject to the terms below (the “Prize Retail Pass”)
15 Prize Classes, the Retail Pass and one complimentary SoulCycle retail item up to $130,00 (£96.00) value, subject to the terms below (the “Prize Retail Item”)
Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guaranty, either express or implied by SoulCycle. Prizes are non-transferable, non-descendible, have no cash value or equivalent, and may not be resold. All taxes and other assessments resulting from accepting a Prize, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used, are the sole responsibility of the Winner and Winner may be subject to withholding tax.
Additional Terms for Prize Classes: Any Prize Classes earned will automatically be issued and added into each Entrant’s SoulCycle account approximately two (2) business days after the Entry Period ends. All Prize Classes are subject to SoulCycle’s terms and conditions, including with related to booking and cancellation, and must be used within thirty (30) days of issuance, at which point any unused Prize Classes will expire. Prize Classes are valid only for the region that the rider selects when signing up for Unbeatable Challenge.
Additional Terms for the Retail Pass: All Entrants who complete at least thirty (30) Classes during the Entry Period are also eligible to receive a month-long 15% off promotion code for all retail purchases made in a SoulCycle studio, through soul-cycle.com, or the SoulCycle-branded app within 30 days of receiving the code. Promotion Code must be entered or provided at checkout to receive the discount. Retail Pass is valid only for the intended recipient and may not be shared with or transferred to any other individual. Retail Pass is only valid for retail items and is not valid for any purchases of gift cards, studio classes or series of classes, water, rental shoes, sales tax, shipping, previously purchased items, or the SoulCycle At-Home Bike. Prize Retail Pass not valid in combination with other offers, coupons, savings certificates, warehouse sales, special offers, discounts, or promotions. Not applicable to prior purchases. SoulCycle reserves the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of discount and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems.
Additional Terms for the Prize Retail Item: All Entrants who complete at least fifty (50) Classes during the Entry Period are also eligible to choose one (1) retail item from any SoulCycle studio location with a value of up to $130.00 (£96.00) to receive. Prize Retail Item must be selected and obtained within 30 days of receiving the code. Items are subject to availability, and availability within each SoulCycle studio may vary. Entrants may not choose a retail item valued higher than $130.00 (£96.00). Entrant may only select one (1) retail item, selecting an item valued below $130.00 (£96.00) does not entitle the Entrant to choose any further retail items. Prize Retail Item is only valid for retail items and is not valid for any purchases of gift cards, studio classes or series of classes, water, rental shoes, sales tax or previously purchased items. Prize Retail Item not valid in combination with other offers, coupons, savings certificates, warehouse sales, special offers, discounts or promotions. Prize Retail Item may not be purchased, sold, traded or transferred. SoulCycle reserves the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of discount and to modify or cancel this promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems.
7. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS: There will be one (1) Individual Sweepstakes drawings with a total of one (1) potential winner. In order to determine the potential winner for the Individual Sweepstakes, SoulCycle will conduct one (1) consecutive random drawing of all eligible entries received. The random drawing for the Individual Sweepstakes will be conducted approximately two (2) business days after the Entry Period, but may be conducted earlier or later in SoulCycle’s sole discretion. SoulCycle’s decisions on all matters relating to drawings and winners are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
8. ANNOUNCING WINNERS: SoulCycle will contact each potential Individual Sweepstakes winner by email (using the email address then on-file with SoulCycle) on/about two (2) business days after all drawings have ended, but notification may be expedited or delayed in SoulCycle’s sole discretion. Potential winners must reply to the email and claim their Prize by providing any information or documentation requested by SoulCycle, which may include signing a Winner Affidavit and Prize Acceptance Form (the “Winner Documentation”). Potential winners must complete the foregoing requirements within five (5) days after SoulCycle sending its initial notification email. If a potential winner does not complete such requirements within such period, or if SoulCycle’s initial message is returned as undeliverable or the potential winner is otherwise deemed ineligible, not in compliance with these Official Rules or declines to accept the Prize, SoulCycle may, in its sole discretion, disqualify the potential winner without further notice and either forfeit the Prize or select an alternate potential winner from the eligible entries received for the applicable Entry Period. All results are unofficial until SoulCycle’s acceptance of each potential winner’s claim of their Prize and completion of required Winner Documentation (once accepted, each a “Winner”). Entrants that do not win will not be notified.
9. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES: For the Individual Sweepstakes, there is one (1) different Prizes available to be awarded: one (1) potential Winner will be eligible to win two (2) tickets to see Lady Gaga at the East Rutherford, NJ concert on August 3, 2022 (approximate retail value (“ARV”): $539.00 (£402.00) total, and $269.00 (£201.00) per ticket), subject to the additional terms below (the “Prize Tickets”).
The total ARV for the Individual Sweepstakes is $4,239 (£3,166). ARVs are listed as of date of printing of these Official Rules. The difference in value of Prize as stated herein and value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded. Prizes for Individual Sweepstakes are expected be delivered to each Winner electronically, with additional details on redemption provided when SoulCycle provides the Winner Documentation to each potential winner. Prizes for Team Sweepstakes will be shipped to each team member, at the address included in their Winner Documentation. Sweepstakes Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guaranty, either express or implied by SoulCycle or the applicable prize providers. Prizes are non-transferable, non-descendible, have no cash value or equivalent, and may not be resold. All taxes and other assessments resulting from accepting a Prize, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used, are the sole responsibility of the Winner and Winner may be subject to withholding tax. Prizes will not be provided until SoulCycle has received all required Winner Documentation. In no event will SoulCycle be obligated to award more than the stated number of Prizes sweepstakes-wide. SoulCycle reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a different item of equal or greater approximate retail value. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded. A Prize may not be awarded if, among other things, a Winner does not meet the eligibility requirements or the Prize is not properly claimed.
Additional Prize Ticket Details: Prize Tickets consist only of the tickets and Winner and their guest (if any) is solely responsible for any transportation to and from the associated concert. Winner and their guest (if any) are responsible for satisfying any requirements and policies of the venue for the prize concert, including any COVID-19 screening or entry requirements. Seat location and ticket type to be determined by ticket provider in their sole discretion. Prize Tickets are valid only for the date of the prize concert as determined by, and subject to change by, the ticket provider. No substitute dates are available. If the concert is postponed, rained out, canceled, or for other reasons beyond SoulCycle’s control does not occur, the Prize Tickets will be deemed forfeited and SoulCycle and its ticket provider will not be responsible for replacing any Prize Tickets. SoulCycle is not responsible for late, lost, damaged or stolen tickets. Prize Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon and other terms of the issuer and of the concert venue. Any and all costs associated with the receipt of and/or use of the Prize Tickets are not included and are the sole responsibility of each Winner.
11. GENERAL RULES: By entering Unbeatable Challenge, Entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of SoulCycle, which shall be final and binding in all matters, and Entrant represents to SoulCycle that it is eligible to participate in Unbeatable Challenge and that all information it provides is and will be accurate. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt of entry. SoulCycle is not responsible for (1) incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected entries, Prizes, notifications or other communications (including without limitation as a result of any e-mail filtering by an Entrant’s ISP, or e-mail provider, insufficient space in a user’s email account or errors or losses of any postal or delivery service); (2) technical problems (including without limitation malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof); (3) fraud; (4) typographical or other error in the printing or display of Unbeatable Challenge materials, including the Official Rules or Prize descriptions, administration of any part of Unbeatable Challenge or announcement of the Prizes or the Winners; or (5) any factor beyond SoulCycle’s reasonable control that may impair the integrity, security, fairness, or proper functioning or administration of any part of Unbeatable Challenge. As a result of any of the foregoing errors, failures or factors or for any other reason (including without limitation an unanticipated occurrence not fully addressed in these Official Rules) SoulCycle reserves the right to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend Unbeatable Challenge (or any part thereof), or modify these Official Rules, in any manner deemed reasonable by SoulCycle in its sole discretion. Notice of any cancellation, modification, suspension or termination will be posted on the SoulCycle website. In the event of any cancellation, modification, suspension, or termination SoulCycle reserves the right (but not the obligation) to select potential winners, in accordance with Section 7, from the eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the event warranting such cancellation, modification, suspension or termination.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, TAMPER WITH OR UNDERMINE THE OPERATION OF ANY PART OF UNBEATABLE CHALLENGE, INCLUDING BY MANIPULATING ENTRIES OR ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN ADDITIONAL ENTRIES, WHETHER THROUGH ROBOTIC, AUTOMATED OR OTHER MEANS, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND SOULCYCLE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW FROM, ANY ENTRANT WHO ENGAGES IN SUCH AN ATTEMPT. ANY ENTRANT THAT PROVIDES INCOMPLETE OR INACCURATE DETAILS, IS INELIGIBLE TO ENTER, DOES NOT FOLLOW ALL POLICIES OF SOULCYCLE, OR VIOLATES OR ACTS IN VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
By entering Unbeatable Challenge, each Entrant hereby agrees (and agrees to confirm in writing), on behalf of himself/herself and his/her heirs and assigns, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to (1) release, discharge and hold harmless SoulCycle, its Prize providers, and its and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and independent contractors (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused), loss, injury, illness, death, or litigation arising out of Unbeatable Challenge, participation in the Challenge, Individual Sweepstakes and/or Team Sweepstakes, and/or acceptance, use or misuse of any Prize; and (2) indemnify the Released Parties from any and all liability arising out of Unbeatable Challenge. Each Entrant hereby acknowledges that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by prize suppliers that may be sent along with any Prize. Entrants assume all liability for any injury, illness or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by Unbeatable Challenge, participation in the Challenge, Individual Sweepstakes and/or Team Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, use or misuse of any Prize. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action and shall be resolved individually. Entrant further agrees (x) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (y) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs; (z) Entrant's remedies are limited to a claim for money damages (if any) and Entrant irrevocably waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability, so the above may not apply to every Entrant. Unbeatable Challenge, these Official Rules, and any claims or disputes arising hereunder, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without reference to its conflicts of laws principles, and Entrant expressly agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the competent federal, state and local courts located in New York County, New York; however, for Entrants who are residents of the United Kingdom only, the laws of England will instead govern and control, and such UK-based Entrants expressly agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of competent jurisdiction located in London, England If any portion of these Official Rules is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, (a) such portion shall be modified to the least extent necessary to render it valid and consistent with applicable law, (b) such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other portion of these Official Rules, and (c) the remainder of these Official Rules shall continue in full force and effect. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Unbeatable Challenge materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Unbeatable Challenge, Official Rules, and all associated materials and assets are copyright © 2021 SoulCycle LLC. SoulCycle’s name, designs, logos and slogans are trademarks or service marks and exclusive property of SoulCycle. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of SoulCycle is strictly prohibited.
12. WINNERS LIST: To receive the name of the Winners, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Unbeatable Challenge Sweepstakes Winners List” or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to SoulCycle LLC, 609 Greenwich Street, New York, New York 10014, Attn: Unbeatable Challenge List. Requests must be received by February 21, 2022 11:59:59 PM ET. Information will not be provided until after verification of all Winners. Winners Lists are limited to the Individual Sweepstakes and Team Sweepstakes Winners, and information regarding individuals who received Prizes through the Challenge will not be provided.