FEED YOUR SOUL
What Instructors Eat in the Hamptons
June 16, 2014
Today marks this season's start of full-time classes in our Bridgehampton, East Hampton and Water Mill studios. So we asked instructors STACEY GRIFFITH, RIQUE URESTI, MIREYA D'ANGELO, ERIN THOMAS, NINA RUTSCH, GUNNER and NATALIA MILLAN to share what fuels them all summer long. Here's where and what they eat when they're out East!
* Golden Pear Cafe (in Bridgehampton, East Hampton, Sag Harbor and Southampton) for steel-cut oatmeal & iced tea
* Babette's in East Hampton for brunch
* Tutto il Giorno in South Hampton
* Round Swamp Farm in Bridgehampton
* Pierre's In Bridgehampton
* Juice Press in Bridgehampton and Southampton
* Round Swamp Farm in Easthampton: For everything you will absolutely love but regret putting in your mouth!
* Beacon in Sag Harbor or Sunset Beach in Shelter Island for sunset cocktails
* Estia's in Sag Harbor for the best breakfast
* LT Burger in Sag Harbor for the best burger ever
In the summer I get meat or fish, seasonal vegetables and fruits, cases of wine and we grill and eat dinner at home. It's an amazing way to fuel the body and soul and keep the magic of the Hamptons. Here's where I go for my food:
* Red Horse Market in East Hampton: Pasquale's mozzarella is insanely delicious.
* Lisa & Bill's Farmstand in Wainscott
* Mecox Dairy in Bridgehampton
* Fresno in East Hampton
* Tutto il Giorno in Sag Harbor
* Race Lane Liquors in East Hampton
* Cromer's Meats in Noyack for their meat and fried chicken
* Iacono Chicken Farm for fresh chicken and eggs
* Nichol's in East Hampton
* Schmidt's Market Place in Sag Harbor
* Vine Street Restaurant in Shelter Island
* Pierre's in Bridgehampton
* @maidstone in East Hampton for cocktails
* Round Swamp Farm in East Hampton
* Topping Rose in Bridgehampton for a special occasion.
* Mary's Marvelous in East Hampton for their smoothies
* Hampton Seafood Company in East Hampton
* Seafood Shop in Wainscott
* Jack's Coffee in Amagansett for coffee and juice
* Hampton Chutney in Amagansett for their dosas
* Surf Lodge in Montauk for drinks and live music
* Scoop du Jour for ice cream in East Hampton
* Mary's Marvelous in East Hampton: Amazing power smoothies! I love the Peanut Butter Split and Mean Green juice.
* Candy Kitchen in Bridgehampton: I remember getting milk shakes there after the beach as a kid... I sometimes get one on the way back to the city!
* St. Peter's Catch in Montauk: The homemade fish dip is out of this world!
* Surf Lodge in Montauk
* Beacon in Sag Harbor
* Dockers in Hampton Bays
* Cowfish in Hampton Bays
* Juice Press in Southampton
* Mirko's in Water Mill
* Finale in East Hampton
* Suki Zuki in Water Mill: One of my favorites! Their teriyaki chicken salad and tuna sandwich are my go-tos every time! It's tiny and sometimes there is a long wait but it is totally worth it!
* Sen in Sag Harbor: I could sit there and eat for hours and hours and hours! If I had to choose my favorite dish, I would say the miso sea bass!
* The Village Cheese Shoppe in Southampton: Their egg and cheese bagels are pretty awesome!
* Juice Press in Bridgehampton and Southampton: In between classes I like to go there to fuel up and get good healthy snacks.
Questions or comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!