When we were coming up with the Top 5 Soul Moments of the Week, we realized that this week really revolved around the hurricane. So here's a look back (in pictures) at Soul Surviving Hurricane Irene.
5. If there's one thing we've got enough of - it's clean drinking water.
4. East Hampton rider, Norman Rowe, taped his glasses in preparation for the storm!
3. When Irene hit, she stole East Hampton's welcome mat.
2. Pretty sure every studio played this song at least once.
1. Wanted to take this opportunity to thank the Soul Staff for working so tirelessly this week! From opening last-minute on Sunday, to storm-proofing the studios, to installing generators, everyone did their very best to get classes up-and-running as soon as possible. BEST. STAFF. EVER!
Hard as we try, it's impossible to be in every Soul class at every Soul studio. So we've decided to document the Top 5 Soul Moments of the Week. Now you won't miss a thing!
5. TriBeCa got new bikes seats.
Now riders won't feel this anymore.
4. Soul Staff spotted at Phoebe Rice's 6th birthday party. Believe us, there's nothing more soulful than 6-year-olds singing to Justin Bieber.
3. Three generations of Sheinbaum women rode in Melanie's class in Scarsdale. Huge shout-out to our grandma riders!
2. Tom Kendrot DROVE all the way from Nashville to take a double with MB in East Hampton! That's dedication.
1. Our first proposal at SoulCycle West...
Which brings our total up to two! Not bad for an indoor cycling studio!
If you'd like to send in your own Soul moment, email email@example.com!